Mr. Abdulaziz bin Nasser Al-Khalifa
He previously held leadership positions at QDB, where he was the Executive Director of Strategy & Business Development for three years, serving simultaneously as Vice President of several internal and external committees. Prior to joining QDB, Abdulaziz worked at Qatar Shell as a Business Development Manager for nearly three years and held technical and managerial positions at The Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation for six years prior to that.
He has extensive experience in the SME, private and entrepreneurship sectors. He played a leading role in the launch of several flagship development initiatives, including the Al Dhameen Partial Guarantee Program, Tasdeer Qatar Export Development Agency and the Housing Loan Program for Qatari citizens.
Abdulaziz holds an MBA degree from Qatar University, a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of California and has received several specialized diplomas from Harvard and INSEAD Universities.
Abdulaziz Al-Khalifa is also:
- Member of Supreme Council for Economic Affairs & Investment
- Chairman of Qatar German Company for Medical Devices
- Chairman of Q Media
- Chairman of Qatar Business Incubator Center
- Chairman of the Bedaya Center for Entrepreneurship and Career Development
- Member of the Board of Directors at Silatech
- Member of the Board of Directors at Qatar Science Technology Park