Discover projects from around the world that cover a variety of fields and that address a diverse set of educational challenges.
Please scroll down to view all projects. You may also use the 'Advanced Search' box to find projects related to specific fields and regions. Please scroll down to consult the results of your search.
EcoRise empowers youth to tackle real-world challenges by teaching environmental sustainability, design innovation, and social entrepreneurship.
Tropical Climate Smart Forestry Schools
Climate Smart Forestry School is one of the IGAF Eco-projects which consists of several tropical silvo-based activities. The activities include forestry&climate change education, social forestry, field observatory, degraded forest rehabilitation,etc.
The Edible Schoolyard Project
Transforming the health and values of children by promoting the integration of edible education into daily lessons in the humanities, math, science, arts, and culture.
- Assessment & Certification
- Citizenship & Peace Education
- Creativity & Culture
- Early Childhood Care & Education
- Education & Development
- Education & Gender
- Education in Conflict and Fragile Zones
- Education Policy & Reform
- Finance & Funding
- Health & Well-Being
- Higher Education
- Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Learning Ecosystem & Curriculum Design
- Life Skills
- Life-long Learning
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Multistakeholder Partnerships
- Open Education Resources & MOOCs
- Pedagogy (Blended, Personalized, Informal etc.)
- Play & Game-based Learning
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Special Needs
- STEM & STEAM
- Sustainable Development
- Technical and Vocational Education & Training (TVET)
- Technology & Multimedia
- Underpriviledged & Marginalized Communities