2017 WISE Awards
The submission period for the 2017 WISE Awards has ended on January 17, 2017.
The submission period for the 2017 WISE Awards is now closed. WISE thanks all who participated in the process. The WISE Awards Pre-Jury will evaluate the applications and nominations, and 15 Finalists will be announced in June.
The WISE Awards Jury will review the 15 Finalists, and choose six innovative projects for their positive contribution to education and society. The winners will receive a prize of $20,000 (US), in addition to increased media attention and publicity.
In highlighting innovative solutions to today’s global education challenges, WISE recognizes and supports the practices that are inspirational models for changemakers everywhere, and offers a rich environment for new groundbreaking collaborations.
|Download the Brochure|
The selection process
Eligible applications and nominations will be evaluated by a Pre-jury according to the guidelines. Fifteen Finalists will be selected by Qatar Foundation; a Jury will make the final selection of six winning projects.
|Submission period||November 5, 2016 – January 17, 2017|
|Pre-Jury evaluation||February - March|
|Announcement of Finalists||June|
|Announcement of winning projects||September|
- Dr. Gabi Lombardo, Director, EASSH, Belgium
- Mr. Marwan Tarazi, Department Director, Birzeit University, Palestine
- Mr. Kamel Brahman, Lead Education Specialist, The World Bank, Tunisia
- Mr. Wei Wei, National Director, Right to Play, China
- Dr. Noora Al Thani, Manager, Al Bairaq, Qatar
- Mr. Ross Hall, Director for Education, Ashoka, UK
- Ms Naadiya Mosaji, CEO, WomEng, South Africa
- Ms Safeena Husain, Executive Director, Educate Girls, India
- Ms Ana Raad, Professor, Catholic University of Chile, Chile
- Ms Caroline Aebersold, CEO, The Song Room, Australia
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions