Six projects from four countries have won the 2019 WISE Awards for their innovative solutions to education challenges and their positive social impact. This year 481 projects have applied or been nominated for the WISE Awards.
The six winners join the WISE Awards community of projects that are supporting the replication of cutting-edge practices and encouraging new collaboration around the world.
Get to know the projects:
- Akilah Institute, Davis College
- Arpan’s Personal Safety Education Programme, Arpan
- Micro:bit Educational Foundation, Micro:bit Educational Foundation
- Programa Criança Feliz, Ministry of Citizenship, Brazil
- Family Business for Education, Street Child
- United World Schools: Teaching the Unreached, United World Schools