Register for the WISE Edtech Accelerator Webinar Series 2021
Join us in this online series as we talk to some of the best and brightest from the world of edtech, including notable investors, innovators and WISE Accelerator alumni.
Edtech Market Entry Strategies: India
1 April 2021, 15:00 GMT+3
Edtech in India is a billion-dollar market opportunity, but where do you begin as an edtech startup?
Join the WISE Edtech Accelerator for a unique opportunity to gain insight into
India’s edtech landscape from some of its leading entrepreneurs and education stakeholders!
Our video conference Edtech Market Entry Strategies: India will feature a
panel discussion led by edtech entrepreneurs including co-founder of UpGrad, Phalgun Kompalli, on how to find opportunity in this market, before concluding with a networking session where you can meet with industry peers in
Registration closes on Wednesday, March 31. Due to the objective and format of this
interactive video session, space is limited.
- 15:00 – Welcome & Opening Remarks (WISE Edtech Team)
- 15:00 – 15:10 – India’s EdTech Market & Opportunity (Danish Faruqui, LEK)
- 15:10 – 15:30 – Market Strategy Implementation: What Works, What Doesn’t and Why (Moderated by Anshul Arora – Co-Founder @ Edvance Group)
- 15:30 – 15:40 – Panel Q&A
- 15:40 – 16:00 – Conversations with Industry Peers (networking)