About the Project
Our solution, The Foos, is a virtual world that kids bring to life by programming cute characters.
– Kids 5+ learn computer science concepts via structured challenges & free play
– Game play is tied to a rigorous curriculum
– The Foos is gender inclusive and has tested well with girls and boys
– This is a “pick up and play” game – no adults required A subscription version was launched in Q3 2015 and includes a parent portal, robust community features and a welcome kit.
– Editor’s Choice for Design Excellence – Children’s Tech Review
– Verizon App Challenge Winner ($20,000)
– LEGO Foundation recognition for “Re-imagining Learning” – Apple’s “Best New Education Apps”