The Unbundled Model:
Taleemabad (Urdu for ‘city of education’) is a highly localised and contextualised animated series aligned with the National Curriculum of Pakistan that teaches children English, Urdu, Maths and Science across the K-6 spectrum. Taleemabad is:
• Broadcasted on National Television
• Available on the Taleemabad App as a holistic learning solution
• Engaging Books for physical practise
The Bundled Model:
Taleemabad Schools: Schools take on the Taleemabad name and the entire suite of products, including but not limited to teacher training, mobile app, in-class content, school management system and books. We help schools set up blended learning models and help them attract business.
• approved by the Ministry of Education
• ranked #1 on the Play Store in the Education Apps category in Pakistan
• reduced dropouts in schools by 70%
• increased test scores by 31%
We plan to create an educational ecosystem where children wake up in the morning, watch Taleemabad on tv as they get ready for school, attend a Taleemabad school, come back home and watch a repeat telecast and practice on the Taleemabad App.